Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.024 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,972,975 Kwacha (€4,718) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (35 minutes ago)