Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 857.776 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,993,968 Kwacha (€3,490) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)