Cost of living comparison between Bremerhaven, Germany and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 773.193 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 811,698 Kwacha (€1,050) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)