Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 830.460 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,599,214 Kwacha (€3,130) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)