Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,167,475 Kwacha (€5,170) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)