Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 159% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,179,000 Kwacha (11,845,556 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)