Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.162 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 172% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,535,239 Kwacha (22,839,329 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)