Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 168% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,932,748 Kwacha (13,851,401 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)