Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.438 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 493,024 Kwacha (руб 39,640) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)