Cost of living comparison between Bratsk, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.443 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 474,101 Kwacha (руб 41,430) in Bratsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)