Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,058,935 Kwacha (€2,655) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)