Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.635 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,088,550 Kwacha (€3,982) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)