Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,588,555 Kwacha (€3,321) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)