Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.102 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,025,475 Kwacha (11,978 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)