Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.417 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,187,310 Kwacha (12,987 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)