Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.898 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,187,541 Kwacha (6,529 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)