Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.562 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,166,288 Kwacha (6,354 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)