Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,763 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.349 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,467,996 Kwacha (R$ 15,321) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)