Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.405 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,424,531 Kwacha (R$ 15,752) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)