Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.703 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,489,518 Kwacha (R$ 15,126) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)