Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 553.986 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,855,306 Kwacha (C$6,959) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (42 minutes ago)