Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 534.581 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,638,639 Kwacha (C$8,677) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 3 hours ago)