Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 574.662 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,243,428 Kwacha (C$9,124) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)