Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.959 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 264% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 23,293 Kwacha (₨2,125) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)