Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.034 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 306% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,679 Kwacha (₨1,149) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)