Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.570 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 18,320,850 Kwacha ($25,532) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)