Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,946,761 Kwacha ($4,112) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (29 minutes ago)