Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 56.088 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,391 Kwacha (R 96) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)