Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 57.536 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,446 Kwacha (R 43) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)