Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 52.527 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,394 Kwacha (R 103) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)