Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,864 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,437,669 Kwacha ($22,894) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (42 minutes ago)