Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.263 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 253% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 22,223 Kwacha (17,600 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)