Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.310 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 714% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 30,539 Kwacha (23,309 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)