Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 303% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,159 Kwacha (18,518 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (27 minutes ago)