Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.243 MWK / SOS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 674% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,198 Kwacha (19,472 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)