Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.619 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,769,646 Kwacha (€6,181) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)