Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.649 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,192,215 Kwacha (46,763 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)