Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.725 MWK / SEK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,281,435 Kwacha (41,159 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)