Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 849.284 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,168,750 Kwacha (€7,263) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (40 minutes ago)