Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.907 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,341,181 Kwacha (€7,505) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (24 minutes ago)