Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,597,209 Kwacha (€6,702) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)