Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.054 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,632,060 Kwacha (€4,717) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)