Cost of living comparison between Bologna, Italy and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 764.039 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,709,654 Kwacha (€3,546) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)