Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 842.676 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,313,739 Kwacha (€6,306) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)