Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.921 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,850,598 Kwacha (R 49,215) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)