Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.264 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 282,928 Kwacha (₨25,119) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)