Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.662 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 285,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 273,335 Kwacha (₨25,636) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)