Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,693 Kwacha (﷼ 259,762) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)