Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.508 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,115,268 Kwacha ($7,169) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)