Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,600 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24552 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 315,656 Kwacha (COL$1,285,642) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)