Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,239 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24162 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 534,193 Kwacha (COL$2,210,920) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)