Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,782 prices entered by 358 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24725 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 476,473 Kwacha (COL$1,927,114) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)