Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05377 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 973,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 834,499 Kwacha (Rp 15,519,325) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (21 minutes ago)