Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05379 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,728,024 Kwacha (Rp 32,128,211) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)