Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.455 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,658,204 Kwacha (kr 133,305) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)