Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.601 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,809,192 Kwacha (kr 130,342) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (31 minutes ago)