Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.992 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,184,216 Kwacha (kr 281,238) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)