Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.955 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 148% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 24,247,592 Kwacha (kr 282,096) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)