Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.115 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,965,321 Kwacha (kr 145,490) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (about 1 hour ago)