Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.342 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,337 Kwacha (3,977 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)