Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 230.877 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,020,561 Kwacha (R$ 13,083) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)