Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.279 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,021,670 Kwacha (R$ 5,369) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)