Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09241 MWK / SLL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,794,827 Kwacha (19,421,485 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)