Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.842 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,853,203 Kwacha (R$ 8,206) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)