Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.591 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,825,386 Kwacha (R 30,632) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)