Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.088 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,932,194 Kwacha (R 55,233) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)