Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.693 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,865,016 Kwacha (R 52,384) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)