Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.338 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,137,876 Kwacha (R 56,704) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)