Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.044 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,039 Kwacha (руб 667) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)