Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.647 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,863 Kwacha (руб 675) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)