Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 278.851 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 520,474 Kwacha (1,866 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (42 minutes ago)