Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.173 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 693,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 596,501 Kwacha (2,084 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨2,400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)