Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.009 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 343,649 Kwacha (1,094 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)