Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.951 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 342,274 Kwacha (1,101 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)