Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.340 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,987,901 Kwacha (1,482,985 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)