Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.256 MWK / XOF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,138,756 Kwacha (1,702,697 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arequipa costs S/. 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $404 (42 minutes ago)