Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,387,905 Kwacha ($7,552) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)