Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.190 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,295,882 Kwacha ($7,395) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)