Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.376 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,387,918 Kwacha (230,145 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)