Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,688,125 Kwacha (160,685 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)