Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.418 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,735,644 Kwacha (166,604 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)