Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.435 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,715,807 Kwacha (164,428 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)