Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.414 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,097,229 Kwacha (201,395 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)