Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.469 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,188,777 Kwacha (209,080 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (33 minutes ago)