Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.468 MWK / KGS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,934,344 Kwacha (184,784 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)