Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 900.997 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 91% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,725,049 Kwacha (£4,134) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)