Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 921.684 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,839,219 Kwacha (£6,335) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)