Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,592,687 Kwacha ($6,408) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)