Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.930 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,547,632 Kwacha ($6,343) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)