Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02191 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 261,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 228,937 Kwacha (﷼ 10,446,891) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (41 minutes ago)