Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02033 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 227,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 199,549 Kwacha (﷼ 9,815,051) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (42 minutes ago)