Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02214 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 350,545 Kwacha (﷼ 15,832,980) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)