Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01893 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 197,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 174,144 Kwacha (﷼ 9,200,366) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)