Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.997 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 691,710 Kwacha (₨ 98,853) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 664,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)