Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.674 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,277 Kwacha (₨ 71,665) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)