Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.562 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 473,016 Kwacha (RM2,910) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)