Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.208 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 472,741 Kwacha (RM2,932) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)