Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.212 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,734 Kwacha (RM12,199) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)