Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.480 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,906,016 Kwacha ($6,876) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (34 minutes ago)