Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,652,502 Kwacha ($6,501) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)