Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.750 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,138,374 Kwacha ($4,379) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (42 minutes ago)