Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,561,909 Kwacha (€3,308) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)