Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 771.579 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,246,409 Kwacha (€4,207) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)