Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 838.675 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,096,531 Kwacha (€6,077) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)