Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,828,707 Kwacha (€5,035) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)