Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 827.572 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,185,226 Kwacha (€5,057) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)