Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.790 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 237,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 224,415 Kwacha (₨20,799) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)