Cost of living comparison between Bila Tserkva, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.591 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,125 Kwacha (113₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)