Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.502 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 342,719 Kwacha (₨32,634) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)