Cost of living comparison between Bikaner, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.528 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 345,996 Kwacha (₨32,863) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)