Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 395.510 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 508,884 Kwacha (1,287KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)