Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 395.711 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 339,197 Kwacha (857KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)