Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.149 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 503,250 Kwacha (1,280KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)