Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.214 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 827,468 Kwacha (1,941KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)