Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.926 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,582,300 Kwacha (14,678 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)