Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.878 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,306,677 Kwacha (6,671 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 943,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)