Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 213.277 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,455,469 Kwacha (6,824 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)