Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.177 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,407,720 Kwacha (6,666 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,150,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)