Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.761 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 304,476 Kwacha (₨28,294) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)