Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 488,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 478,166 Kwacha (₨43,614) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)